As a member of our Product Operations team, you will have a direct impact on the Stocard user experience and retention. Support our team by defining and analyzing metrics to evaluate how product features perform and detect where improvements are needed. Work closely with our Analytics team to implement those metrics in reports and dashboards.
Use data to configure locations, cards and more in our app by identifying patterns and extracting useful business insights. Gain knowledge and learn to achieve the high level of quality we strive for through reviews and expert talks. Focus on a great user experience and use data from our users to make the app perfect!
Some great projects our Product Operations team has been working on lately...
- Collaborating with our developers to automate processes and facilitate data management
- Creating tests to identify potential issues with existing card configurations and fixing them
- Analyzing data and finding patterns to improve our app
- Clustering location data to improve the Store Finder and Card Assistant in our app
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or other related fields
- Availability to start with a full-time internship and continue with 20h/week as a working student
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (previous knowledge of data tools & technologies is not necessary)
- Well-organized way of working, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to show initiative and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership